Free Estate Planning Seminar
Please join us for this free informational seminar!
Attorney Robert T. Boudreau (Third Degree Knight of Columbus, Good Shepard Parish Parishioner, Eucharistic Minister and Lector at Saint Margaret’s Church) will provide pertinent information regarding the importance and value of your life estate planning. Topics covered will include:
- Do I gift property to my children now or leave the property to them in my will?
- How does the issue of income tax and estate tax apply to my estate planning?
- What does Probate mean and how can I avoid it?
- How does the Transfer on Death Deed differ from the benefits of a Revocable Living Trust?
- Do I need a Trust? What kind? How will that help me?
- Should I have a Durable Power of Attorney? And why?
- Should I have a Health Care Directive? and a Living Will? What do they do?
- The benefits of my 401K and my IRA are not as good for my children as they once were. What can I do about it?
- Who should pay for my nursing home expenses, the state or my children?
Saturday, October 8th, 2022
East Point Christian Church: 345 Clarks Pond, South Portland
Presented by Debra Bateman, RE/MAX Shoreline. For reservations, contact Debra at 207.730.6871 or email@example.com, or Boudreau Law Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gift basket raffle compliments of RE/MAX Shoreline | Food for thought compliments of Rosemont Bakery.